We’re 360 degrees of online and offline influence.
We opened our doors in 1999 as an online advocacy firm, at the height of dot.com mania. As leaders in the movement that introduced Internet advocacy and digital grassroots in the U.S., we provided digital solutions that helped our clients interact with, educate, recruit and mobilize their stakeholders on advocacy issues impacting their industries. As the digital revolution grew, so too did our technology offerings and client services, allowing us to connect many dots for our clients and help them grow their influence exponentially.
Over the years, we’ve stayed at the forefront of the advocacy arena, evolving with our clients’ needs, and today we offer a comprehensive suite of integrated advocacy strategies and communications services to assist the world’s top brands listen to, engage and interact with their most important stakeholders — online and off.
We are SevenTwenty Strategies — an integrated public relations, public affairs and PAC communications agency bringing public opinion full circle for our clients. We’re 360 degrees of online and offline influence for 27 of the Fortune 500.
When you’re ready to define what matters most to your brand, join the circle.
SevenTwenty Strategies is the proud recipient of top industry honors over the past 13 years, including:
- 21 “Pollie” Awards, the American Association of Political Consultants’ (AAPC) highest award, for Internet advocacy websites and campaigns and direct mail programs every year from 2001 to 2012
- The Platinum MarCom Award, the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals’ highest honor, for our exclusive social media study, “Grassroots Advocacy in 140 Characters or Less: How Twitter is Shaping the Fortune 500’s Corporate Communications Techniques” (2011)
- 2 International Davey Silver Awards for art direction/graphic design and print design, “Grassroots Advocacy in 140 Characters or Less: How Twitter is Shaping the Fortune 500’s Corporate Communications Techniques” (2011)
- Inc. Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies” list (2010)
- 2 Public Affairs Council’s Grassroots Innovation Awards for our work with Target Corporation (2009) and the Natural Products Association (2006)
- “Top 25 Who Are Changing the World of the Internet and Politics,” Harvard University, AAPC and PoliticsOnline
- The Public Relations Society of America’s Silver Anvil Award for our contributions to the Air Transport Association’s “Stop Oil Speculation Now” campaign (2009)
- The Showalter Group’s Grassroots Innovation Award for our work with Southwest Airlines (2006)
- And many more!
Look at what is happening here at SevenTwenty!
- October 02, 2014 - Lawrence Young Joins SevenTwenty Strategies
- April 08, 2014 - American Association of Political Consultants (AAPC) recognizes SevenTwenty in two categories
- March 24, 2014 - SevenTwenty Strategies Names POLITICO Reporter Ginger Gibson to Top Media & Communications Post
- June 06, 2013 - Social Media & Advocacy Webinar Series
- April 17, 2013 - SevenTwenty Strategies Celebrates Top Tier Ranking
Pam Fielding is a nationally recognized pioneer in online advocacy and digital grassroots whose successful campaigns have recruited millions of advocates and tens of millions of communications for political action and activism — using online methods. As a policy writer, Internet strategist and author, her work has garnered extensive press coverage, from ABC’s “Nightline” and the Washington Post, to CNN Headline News, Fortune, Business Week, Reuters, the Associated Press and more.
Executive Vice President
Vlad Cartwright has been leading successful campaigns to respond to public affairs, public relations and grassroots challenges for nearly two decades, spanning healthcare, transportation, energy, telecommunications, financial services, insurance and technology. He’s served leading companies and associations, from US Telecom and TXU Energy, to PhRMA, UnitedHealth Group, the Biotechnology Industry Association, National Association of REALTORS® and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. As Executive Vice President for SevenTwenty Strategies, Cartwright specializes in developing and executing community-based campaigns in the areas of legislative and regulatory advocacy, public education, coalition development and grassroots marketing.
For nearly two decades, Jeff Oldham has assisted some of the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies, associations and organizations respond to legislative, regulatory and public affairs challenges impacting their respective industries — from defense to health care, and from consumer products to telecommunications. His vast experience building coalitions, developing field programs and mobilizing influential voices have assisted groups like the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), Boeing, The Business Roundtable and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce achieve success with legislators and in moving public opinion on critical, complex issues.
Senior Vice President, Accounts
Kim Sullivan has been a key member of our team since joining SevenTwenty in 2002. In her tenure, she has overseen many of our largest accounts, providing key clients with a keen strategic vision and the constant attention necessary to achieve their communications objectives. As the head of our Accounts department, Sullivan ensures that all of our Account Directors approach their clients with the same careful and forward-thinking approach that has helped her win several “Pollie” Awards for our clients.
SevenTwenty Strategies is located in the heart of the D.C. business district. Stop by and say hello!
SevenTwenty Strategies | 1220 19th St. NW, Suite 300 | Washington, DC 20036